Private Fund Services
“The team at FSM have always treated me as though I’m their only client.”
FSM utilizes a senior level and highly customized team approach to servicing the private investment industry with a primary focus on private equity, venture capital, and hedge funds. We go beyond the services offered by a typical third party administrator by building trusted relationships with fund managers while overseeing day-to-day fund operations.
- Daily accounting, bill pay, and general administrative functions
- Accounting for partner allocations and waterfall distribution calculations
- Modernized investor reporting through digital dashboards and electronic capital statements
- Oversight of capital call and distribution notices and communication with LPs
- Preparation of required financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) or other basis of accounting
- Management of the financial statement audit process
- Streamlined tax return and K-1 preparation
- Accounting and bill pay services for management companies
- Leveraged buy-out funds
- Venture capital funds
- Distressed funds
- Real estate funds
- Tax credit funds
- Mezzanine funds
- Long/Short funds
- Domestic and International equities
- Fixed income funds
- Domestic and offshore funds
- Parallel funds
- Co-investment funds
- Fund of funds
- Master-feeder funds
Our collective investment management industry experience and our audit and tax expertise across the principal group spans 70 years and presents a unique service offering for the private fund industry.
Driving value for our clients is at the core of what we do. By alleviating the operational burden for fund managers, we provide you the opportunity to maximize portfolio value by spending your time raising capital and sourcing deals.
We are structured to provide a cost effective solution for fund managers, without sacrificing the high level touch of experienced advisors.
Contact Chris MacLaren to learn more about the services FSM can provide for your fund.